Danny's Caribbean Blue MR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Traitor Car] Danny's Caribbean Blue MR2

Picked this up at the weekend, after my goodwood green rev4 failed it's MOT on severe corrosion This one's in much better knick, completely solid underneath, lower miles and generally cleaner.
    It also has leather, and the dual sub active sound system, which all works as it should and sounds great!
    Only got this photo at the moment:

Plan at the moment is to swap the better bits off the green one onto it and tidy the bits that need attention. Including:
    Remove foam from inner sills and spray inside with something (been recommended Bilt Hamber Dynax S-50)
    Swap rear lights over for quad light conversion
    Swap front dampers as they're leaking slightly
    Raybrig style front lights with good lamps
    Work out why reverse lights don't work
    Solve squeeky alt belt when cold
    Install K&N filter and strut braces (after a bloody good clean/polish)
    Clear side and front corner repeaters (may try the tinted ones from the green car before buying again)
    Maybe white wheels? Although I don't fancy keeping them clean!

Really like the colour.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I still can't decide which I prefer. The blue definitely gets more attention though!

Comment

Definitely the blue :-) really nice!
        Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

What do you think to white wheels? And clear repeaters

Comment

Blue is much better. Sick to sight of seeing those wheels everywhere though

Comment

Colour, yes...get some evo 8 enkei alloys ;-) same stud malarkey as an ep3 aren't you, so they should, at least, line up right on the studs :-P
              Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

I like them haha. May get something else eventually, but the stock ones will be staying for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Colour, yes...get some evo 8 enkei alloys ;-) same stud malarkey as an ep3 aren't you, so they should, at least, line up right on the studs :-P
                  They look good, not staggered though. Dunno about ep3s, but mines 5x114.3.

Would be something like TE37s/Rota grids if I was to change.

Comment

colour combination, yes
                    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

Might try plastidip on the wheels. That way I can easily go back if I change my mind, and don't have to paint over the newly refurbished silver.
                      Anyone used it before? Reviews online seem to be good as long as you do it properly.

Comment

Clear repeaters are a must. Wheels look good silver or white imo.

Comment

I'm gonna get the clear repeaters first then see what I decide about the wheels.
                          The white looks great, but I'm a big fan of the OEM look (can tell I came from a Corsa!) and I doubt I'd ever clean them enough.

Comment

300zx wheels in white

Comment

Prefer the stock wheels to 300zx ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X