Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny boy's budget drifter bmw 318

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yer plan is to keep original, it needs alot of welding too though, I just started welding my orange mini though, so have to wait till after


    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Building up quite the collection aren't you!
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

      I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap


      Comment


      • Originally posted by jt999 View Post
        Building up quite the collection aren't you!
        I need to slow down, cant get the ones I got finished 😂, I thought great, month off work I'll get the welding smashed out on my orange mini, nope, misses has other ideas and house jobs have taken over 😓

        Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
          I need to slow down, cant get the ones I got finished 😂, I thought great, month off work I'll get the welding smashed out on my orange mini, nope, misses has other ideas and house jobs have taken over 😓

          Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
          Sounds about right
          TheCorsa's friendly predator

          I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap


          Comment


          • Not much going on so bought a car, one for JT !








            Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk


            Comment


            • And I washed it...


              Interestingly it's a commercial "van" no side windows and no rear seats


              It has no power, checked the air filter, mouse nest! Fully clogged, revs up now, I'll wait till I get a new one for a test



              Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • good ol' Freelander, didn't know they made it in a van form!
                TheCorsa's friendly predator

                I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap


                Comment


                • Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                  good ol' Freelander, didn't know they made it in a van form!
                  Neither did I! Not sure if it makes it more valuable or not lol

                  Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
                    Neither did I! Not sure if it makes it more valuable or not lol

                    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                    It's a Freelander - nothing makes it valuable
                    TheCorsa's friendly predator

                    I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jt999 View Post

                      It's a Freelander - nothing makes it valuable
                      ****, I cant disagree with that 😂

                      Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X