No announcement yet.

Michaels Fiesta ST3 - Dory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine still has the noise when you come off throttle, which is really nice!

17 Likes, 1 Comments - Michael Jones (@michaelpdrock1) on Instagram: “Choo Choo baby...Choo Choo Edit: ignore the bird poo...she's due a clean #ford #fiestaST…”
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Manages to keep up with the MX5s at Blyton well! Hopefully I'll have the map done by next Blyton, which should see this power at around 230ish BHP (I'd be happy with 220!)
      Last edited by jt999; 12-09-2018, 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed link to toothpaste...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jannette View Post
        Manages to keep up with the MX5s at Blyton well! Hopefully I'll have the map done by next Blyton, which should see this power at around 230ish BHP (I'd be happy with 220!)
        Do you have an ST too
        Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• For those who either follow me on instagram/Facebook, you've already seen these...

I also think you may be the only people who look at this too so...I dunno

Anyway, I went back to Bedford Autodrome last week, first time there in the ST.

Handling was phenomenal! Able to keep up with a lot of the bigger cars, though she definitely needs some lows and bracing!

Yellowstuff pads with the Tarox discs were brilliant! First time I've used them both on track. No brake fade, no judder. Took a couple of hits to get the pads up to racing temps though! Tyres are definitely a must for next year. I could manage about 5/6 laps (20/25 miles) before they started showing their limits!
          Considering the concern over the Ecoboosts and HeAdGAskETs, she was flawless! pulled to a nice 120 on the straight (I left traction control on, so it held me back a bit coming out the hairpin). Left my mates E46 for dust

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181105_083444.jpg Views:	1 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	120276

Click image for larger version  Name:	EN9I2300.jpg Views:	2 Size:	86.2 KB ID:	120278

Click image for larger version  Name:	EN9I2454.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.5 KB ID:	120279

Click image for larger version  Name:	EN9I3922.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	120281
          Click image for larger version  Name:	EN9I3770.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	120280

Click image for larger version  Name:	EN9I5518.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	120282

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181105_115839.jpg Views:	2 Size:	82.6 KB ID:	120284

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181105_115845.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.5 KB ID:	120285

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181105_115900.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	120286

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181105_132722.jpg Views:	1 Size:	41.6 KB ID:	120287

Theres also a video of final run if anyone wants to watch. I skidded (deliberate as it's so easy to do controlled lift off in this!) and a few bursts down the straight

Attached Files
          Last edited by Michael; 14-11-2018, 09:49 AM.
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Really into your track days, glad you’re getting actual use from it. I know what you mean about Instagram.

i think it’s just you me and jt commenting in each others threads

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              Really into your track days, glad you’re getting actual use from it. I know what you mean about Instagram.

i think it’s just you me and jt commenting in each others threads

Have you had any spin outs we can see?
              TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Show us your failings

Comment

• I'll have a look through the footage again

I only had the one out at Bedford when I went over the corner.

Curborough I crashed it (oops)

Blyton I lifted off at the wrong point and went wide!

I went off at Curborough loads in the EP3, Reys old Mini, and the Mazda

All part of the learning curve to know how far I can push both my (limited and lack of) skill, and the car.

I'm yet to turn traction control off again
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Working...
                  X