My First Post! A little about me and my Corsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Post! A little about me and my Corsa

Hi All,Just a quick little post about me and my car. I'm based in the Hertfordshire area and I've acquired a 05 plate corsa twinport. From what I believe, it has a decent spec list with electric windows, heated and electric mirrors, high adjustable seats, ABS, Electric Power steering, A/C and all the other normal bits.Running at just less than 64,000 miles, which i don't think is all that awful for the age of the car.Car Runs Great, the only modification I've been able to make as a poor student is some wider alloy wheels, which in my opinion look way better than the hubcaps and steel wheels.I have access to a lot of garage equipment including great tools, OBDII readers, bore-scopes and much more if people are in need of some help.I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of my carMany thanksTom
    Attached Files

Welcome to The Corsa.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
      Welcome to The Corsa.
      That would be fantastic, I'll private message you

Comment

Welcome. Stevenage? That car park is on the same road as the flats I live in lol

Looks smart that does

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
        [CENTER][FONT=arial black][URL="http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-builds/340-my-white-x10xe-corsa-b-project.html"][COLOR=#0000ff]My Corsa B X10XE Project[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah that's where I bought the car from and where I was born. I now live in Hatfield at the university as I study here. It's great being able to have my car here. It's not too bad. I spent a good day using good quality wax's and polishes after t cutting it. The body work isn't too bad from what can be seen in the photos, but there are some light body work scratches. With it being black, it buggs the crap out of me. But it runs great, I've rug doctored the interior, with great results thanks to the recommendation of mighty car mods.

Comment

Good Ol' MCM
            Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasTheTankEngine View Post
              Thanks man. Yeah that's where I bought the car from and where I was born. I now live in Hatfield at the university as I study here. It's great being able to have my car here. It's not too bad. I spent a good day using good quality wax's and polishes after t cutting it. The body work isn't too bad from what can be seen in the photos, but there are some light body work scratches. With it being black, it buggs the crap out of me. But it runs great, I've rug doctored the interior, with great results thanks to the recommendation of mighty car mods.

Hatfield uni spent many a slam dunk festival there!! Also spent many minutes waiting for Dominos afterwards, whilst ****ed

Comment

I'm going this year, are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im going Slamdunk, but in Brum...Enter Shikari doing Take to the skies?! Can't wait! BFS, LTJ, RBF, awesome line up
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

It's mad this year. Very excited

Comment

Also to anyone that knows. Are the alloy wheels shown in the first photo from a corsa or another type of Vauxhall made car?

Comment

Working...
                      X