Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Advise on Buying a Used Car From a Dealership Without Finance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aim to get it for 3,500. If he's had it a month he might just want the cash back out of it.
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Tim, that one is listed for 3495

Comment

Ok, probably 3100/3200. He's probably got it for under 3,000 but will have advertising and servicing costs on top. Just be cheeky and see what you can do.

Our golf was up for 7,500 and we got it for 6,000
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

It's worth 3500 if it's as good as it's made out to be, but i'll try my haggling skills and see what i can do.
          As it's a smaller company i'll offer to pay cash as well and see how it goes. Hopefully all goes well, missing having my own car.

Comment

I'd be offering them 3k cash to start. Did that with my first focus and they said yes straight away (4k screen price) I was gutted I didn't start lower after that.

Good luck hardcore, hopefully it's what you're looking for
            Originally posted by Vegas
            When I hit boost me fuel runs out

Comment

Couldn't haggle anymore than 100 off the price.
              Couldn't find any faults at all with the car period. No scratches, dings, ect. Engine was really clean as well, FSH ect.

So now the owner of an Ibiza FR. It's quite quick for a diesel and handles nice as well.
              Stuff like climate control and steering wheel controls for the stereo are so foreign to me but i'm sure i'll get used to everything shortly.

Not sure about a project thread to be honest since i want to drive it at least for 6 months to ensure it's reliable before i change anything, but mods should come later. Nothing cosmetic at all though.

Comment

Intercooler and remap would be all I would do

- - - Updated - - -

Also good choice, they're nice cars

Comment

Working...
                X