Vauxhall Corsa E VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Corsa E VXR

So today my dad receieved delivery of the new vxr corsa after I thought he was joking about getting one.

I have mixed feelings about the new styling of them compared to the D but overall feel it's quite a decent new look taking some features from the previous nurburg edition! Not sure what you guys think of it?

I've yet to have a proper drive in it but as all new cars are, it's effortless to drive and surprisingly comfortable and not too crashey. It could definitely do with a nicer exhaust note and a better throttle response but overall it's a nice drive with a great driving position.

I have to commend Perry's Vauxhall too as they're customer service was outstanding!
    Last edited by Sam_Sri; 01-09-2015, 09:45 PM.

Looks ok for a modern car although i'm sure lots will disagree.
    I wonder if they've made any changes to the power or reliability of the engine & drivetrain

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore View Post
      Looks ok for a modern car although i'm sure lots will disagree.
      I wonder if they've made any changes to the power or reliability of the engvine & drivetrain
      Personally I think a lot of modern cars look quite squashed unless it's just me? This included! The engine is apparently the same as before so possible P1/4 problems although standard power is now 205bhp.

It has all new suspension/ brakes and apparently the box is stronger too. But I've yet to find out proper information on it.

Oh also arden blue is no more . It's now flash blue which is a slightly darker shade

Comment

Looks like a stranded jellyfish
        1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Is that a built in pump? I like that idea
          TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Yeah it is JT, my mates old Corsa D LE had it too
            [CENTER]Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
            Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
            Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
            Torque: how far you take the wall with you.[/CENTER]

Comment

Wasn't keen on the D's at first but now like them. I'm sure this will be the same.
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Don't like front end, or sides. Rear and interior are lovely

Comment

I actually really like it
                  Originally posted by Dave
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

The C is just about growing on me. The D is a FIAT, looks like a FIAT and breaks down like a FIAT.
                    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                      Don't like front end, or sides. Rear and interior are lovely
                      I have a pretty similar opinion on it. I really don't like what they've done with the front of the E
                      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Stop Trying to live my life.

Comment

The interior does look very nice actually, I'd overlooked that picture. The black line in front of the bonnet just looks odd though. I'd happily own one though, bet it's a fairly fun car to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                            Is that a built in pump? I like that idea
                            They're just a one time use thing with a mini compressor. I'd personally prefer a spare wheel.
                            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/classified-ads/parts-for-sale/1043-big-clear-out-exhaust-suspension-etc"][B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Big clear out of parts[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/732-sunny-melon-le-1-3-cdti"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa D Yellow LE[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/225-atlantis-blue-5-door"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa B Atlantis Blue[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/1301-1993-mazda-eunos-roadster"][B][COLOR="#006400"]Mazda Eunos V-Spec[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by nibnob21 View Post
                              They're just a one time use thing with a mini compressor. I'd personally prefer a spare wheel.
                              Same in the Merc (although the pump isn't one use, if that's what you mean). I think it's fairly common these days to save on cost and weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X