Anyone got a vauxhall corsa 2007-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a vauxhall corsa 2007-2008

m needing to get a new car. I had a older Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 (it didn't have much room in the boot only could fit a pushchair)
    and now iv'e seen the 2007 vauxhall corsa.
    I really like it but my partner said the boot still looks small!
    I wanted a Vauxhall Astra but iv'e been told by a mechanic that alot goes wrong with the electrical side of it and they don't recommend it.

Has anyone got the vauxhall corsa and how spacious is the boot

Don't be put off the Astra - there's no more goes wrong on them than any other Vauxhall. Build is generally better than Corsa to be honest. There are load of cheap Astras out there because you're not paying the premium that gets attached to small cars. Depending on year and model/engine you can pick up a very usable car for a realistic sum.

If you're looking at 2007/8 Corsas then that puts you into an Astra H. I bought one of the last of the Astra H estates about 18 months ago, 1.8 engine, I've been happy with it. I had the money to go for the new model but when I looked at them I didn't like it as much as the previous one.

Avoid the 1.3 diesel in either model, but especially in the Astra. It's too heavy for it.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Working...
    X