535d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 535d

Thoughts, experience, any thing to watch out for?
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

No.

Comment

Didn't you have one before?
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I had a 330d before now looking at the newer 535d, twin turbo 3.0 engine.
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

I like them. My dad had a 335d and it was epic.

Comment

Same engine in them but obviously the 3 series is a bit lighter. Did he have any problems? Engine good?

Comment

535d

Don't think he had anything major. But it was brand new on lease for two years.
              Wasn't great on fuel for pottering around town though as you'd expect. Good at motorway speeds though.

Comment

Get one then remap it

Comment

Bought one

Comment

rapid?

Comment

Weird kind of rapid. Whereas a turbo petrol sings up to the redline, this just feels like a tank powered by a train engine. Relentless is the best way to describe it, it just doesn't stop.

It changes gear just before 60 and there's a brief pause then suddenly you're doing 80.

Comment

Working...
                      X