Insurance Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Renewal

Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

|> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

What happened with them?

Comment

Comment

Nightmare. I've never had to make a claim, so the main reason I take out insurance is to keep the police off my back and keep my car legal. Cheaper the better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Sorry to thread hijack but dave how did they know you went over your mileage? I've always wondered how they would check it

Comment

I slipped up and completely forgot about it. And essentially told them. They asked for my mileage on renewal and then compared it with what I said at the start of the policy and what I said my annual mileage would be. I tried to back peddle but they asked for pics of the dash and a recent mot.

Comment

Ah right fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I slipped up and completely forgot about it. And essentially told them. They asked for my mileage on renewal and then compared it with what I said at the start of the policy and what I said my annual mileage would be. I tried to back peddle but they asked for pics of the dash and a recent mot.
                      Maybe you did some track/private road use for the extra mileage and as their insurance wouldn't cover that the mileage should have been ignored? Or something

Comment

See, if this situation happened now, I'd have a myriad of retorts to use to counter act the girl on the phone, but at the time, it was my first year of driving, I knew almost nothing about insurance, and was generally younger aswell so life experience and confidence in those situations was crap.

Still, live and learn I guess.

Comment

On the other hand this is not the first time you have told this story, makes me think twice about insuring with them...I wonder how many other people also feel like this. There lost business could be higher then the amount they took from you.
                          Originally posted by Dave
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

I hope so. But in all honesty. I probably doubt it. But then again 600 is aboit the average policy cost so it would only take one person to not go with them.

I think I'm just butthurt because I lost oit and couldn't get out of it lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X