Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is my car?

Hi, All

Is there a sticky or similar to be able to determine the letter of my Corsa C D E or whatever ??

Regards

There is, it needs updating a bit though! I'll do it shortly.

Here is a link A guide to Corsa models/shapes - TheCorsa.co.uk Forums
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Thank you for the link, which unfortunately leaves me a little confused, I have dug out the docs and it states that the Type = S-D registered new in early 2017, I have been looking foe a spare wheel for it and the choices are confusing, don't want to buy till I am sure what I am getting IYSWIM.

Comment

Originally posted by sysop183 View Post
        Thank you for the link, which unfortunately leaves me a little confused, I have dug out the docs and it states that the Type = S-D registered new in early 2017, I have been looking foe a spare wheel for it and the choices are confusing, don't want to buy till I am sure what I am getting IYSWIM.
        If it was manufactured/registered new in 2017 (making it a 66 or 17 plate car) it'll be a Corsa E, assuming you're in the UK.
        TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, now to go hunting for that spare wheel, I have been told by a Vauxhall service centre that the part number is 13211900.

Comment

Last edited by Bugman; 21-08-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Wow! brilliant information, Thank you very much, I will check out those online tyre suppliers.

Comment

Working...
              X