Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a used 3 door Corsa 2014-2016 models

Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback 1.4 (75bhp) Design 3d specs & dimensions | Parkers

The 1.4 is a lower insurance group but slower.

Any advice about which engine to go for?

I was thinking about a Design 1.4 as it has seat height adjustment and steel wheels ( I don't want air-con - waste of money).

Am I better going to a dealer? This model is hard to find.

Originally posted by EDW View Post
    Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback 1.4 (75bhp) Design 3d specs & dimensions | Parkers

The 1.4 is a lower insurance group but slower.

Any advice about which engine to go for?

I was thinking about a Design 1.4 as it has seat height adjustment and steel wheels ( I don't want air-con - waste of money).

Am I better going to a dealer? This model is hard to find.
    I've done a quick search on autotrader and found quite a few 1.4 Designs for the years you want, I wonder if they actually bothered with the 1.0 Design (it'd be ecoFLEX I guess, and most of those are the Sting or Excite models), I can't see any for sale which seems odd.

Afraid I can't comment on which engine, I'm a little old school so bigger is better, but these new little turbo engines are very powerful for what they are, and sip petrol!

Comment

Why are you choosing to buy from auction instead of private?
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
        Why are you choosing to buy from auction instead of private?
        They have up to 20 recent year Corsa to choose from and come with a full mech check. I would not buy private unless I could get the car to a garage for a full inspection.

Comment

Working...
        X