Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking highly modified 1999 Corsa B in Arden Blue, lots of rare desirable parts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking highly modified 1999 Corsa B in Arden Blue, lots of rare desirable parts

Hi all, New Year brings a fresh start, and for me that means the end of an era and the opportunity to begin something new. This is something I've been toying with doing for some months now, a few close friends are already aware it’s happening and now is the time to fully go ahead with my plan. After 7 years, more investment than I’d care to think about and some amazing memories the time has come to split my Corsa.

The car is currently in storage and as soon as I'm back into a normal routine again the disassembly will begin so the parts are not available right now, but will be shortly. I've listed all modified/aftermarket/extra/desirable parts but everything is available so ask if you don’t see. I will take better pictures when I get to the car but for now I've used old pictures so they may not be 100% accurate to how the parts are now. Prices are all estimates from when I last saw the car and what condition I remember the parts to be in, when I start breaking it and if I discover any damage or other changes I will adjust the prices accordingly.

No prices include postage and I’d prefer collection and payments in cash unless agreed otherwise in advance. A few parts have already been ‘requested’ and the people who I've spoken to will have first refusal but the rest is all fair game - first come first served. I'm not interested in people telling me my prices are unrealistic or anything along those line, I know what I want for each bit, I know what they’re worth and I'm in no rush to sell anything.

All parts based in Southampton, please message me with any questions and happy buying! Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Sam; 02-01-2015, 11:39 AM.

FOR SALE - 1999 Corsa B CDX 3dr in Arden Blue - all parts available:

Interior

LED Switches PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Exterior

Smooth Roof Tracks PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Smooth Filler Cap PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Lumma Spoiler PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Suspension/Performance

GAZ Coilovers PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Camber Bolts PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Exhaust/Wheels/Brakes

ICE

Vibe QB69s PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Stealth Shelf PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Vibe Black Air 5s PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Blue/Black Speaker Pods PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by Sam; 23-04-2015, 08:34 AM.

Comment

And thread now OPEN!

Comment

Hi Mate, lovely car, shame your breaking but hope you have something else planned.

Where about's are you based? just before i start getting excited/tempted!

Comment

Originally posted by dexter101 View Post
                    Hi Mate, lovely car, shame your breaking but hope you have something else planned.

Where about's are you based? just before i start getting excited/tempted!
                    Thanks pal, sad times indeed but needs must. Have a few ideas planned but depends on houses and other cars I already have.
                    Am based in Southampton - will add to original post now, thanks!
                    Last edited by Sam; 02-01-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Another one bites the dust!! Don't blame you though, and good luck with the sale!

Comment

Good luck with it Sam. Nothing lasts forever.
                        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Should be starting stripping it next weekend

Comment

Car mostly stripped, new pics up

Comment

save for wedding or buy car parts mans hardest decision

best of luck with sale sam some unreal parts there just wish i had a overdraft on the credit card as it would get a fair smack and probably melt

Comment

Working...
                              X